We're All About You
We're All About Relationships
We're All About People
We're All About Satisfaction
We're All About Trust
Notting Hill of West Bloomfield
For individuals who are in need of long-term care and short-term sub-acute rehabilitative services, Notting Hill of West Bloomfield offers high quality care in a state-of-the-art facility with modern-living amenities and hospitality. Our residents experience personalized care from highly qualified, professional and compassionate staff with focused attention and innovative best practices.
We're All About Making You Feel At Home.
We believe that from the moment you walk in to the facility, we have a responsibility to offer you the best. Be it services or experts, we endeavor to make you smile with satisfaction.
- Professional care that feels personal
- Pristine home like living environments
- Healthy meals that actually taste great
- Compassionate caregivers
We're All About Offering The Best Career Opportunities!
We’re all about making Ciena the best place to work in the healthcare industry. We offer unrivaled benefits that provide for employees' physical and emotional needs. We always strive to create an environment of respect, compassion, and belonging for everyone. If you are committed to providing the highest level of care and services to our guests and community, your next opportunity is just a click away.
- Health & Wellness
- Worklife Balance
- Career Advancement
- Educational Opportunities
- Employee Perks
- Additional Benefits
Notting Hill of West Bloomfield offers a full spectrum of post-hospital services, from a short-term rehabilitation stay to long-term nursing care.
Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Physiatrist and Medical Physician on site full time
- 24 Hour RN Coverage
- Cardiac Rehab Program
- Wound Care Management
- Post-Surgical Care
- Dialysis Care Services
- Care Management, Discharge Planning and Social Work Services
- Registered Dietician
- IV Therapy
- CHF Pathway
- Sub-acute Pathway
- Certified Recreational Therapist
- Dental and Podiatry Services
- X-Ray, Pharmacy and Laboratory Services
- Ophthalmology and Audiology Services
- Respite care
- Licensed Administrator
- Director of Nursing
- Infection Control Preventionist
- Admissions/Marketing Director
- Business Office Director
- Physician Medical Director (on call 24/7)
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Registered Dieticians
- Wound Care Physician/Nurses
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Licensed Social Workers
- Therapeutic Recreation Director
- Physical, occupational and Speech Therapist
- LSVT- therapy program for patients with Parkinsons Disease
- Dental, Vision, Podiatry, and Audiology services
- Licensed Beautician
- 68 Private Rooms
- Gourmet Chef onsite full-time
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Formal Dining
- Happy Hour
- Medical Spa
- Personal Telephones with Private Numbers
- Personal Televisions
- Massage Therapy
- Luxury Transportation
- Tablets available for use
- Automated Education Centers
- Unlimited Visiting Hours
- Religious/Non-Denominational Services
- Visiting Pets are Welcome
- On-Site Activities Including Life Enrichment Classes, Barbecues, Puzzles and Crafts
- Indoor and Outdoor Atrium-Style Courtyard
Far Better, Far Faster: How Ciena, Laurel Healthcare Are Harnessing AI
Dr. Drew Packey, the new Corporate Medical Director of Ciena and Laurel Healthcare, has his sights set on using new technology and AI tools to improve patient outcomes and gain more clinical efficiencies.Learn More
Please contact your insurance representative and the Ciena Center if you do not see your insurance plan. The participation in an insurance plan does not guarantee payment for services provided. Please contact your insurance representative and our staff to verify coverage.
- BCBSM/Advantage PPO
- Blue Care Network/Advantage
- Blue Cross Complete (Formerly BlueCaid)
- Coventry Cares Of Michigan (Aetna Better Health)
- HAP/HAP Senior Plus (Including Advantage)
- Harbor Health Plan (Procare)
- HealthPlus Of MI
- McLaren Health Plan
- MI Complete Health (Fidelis)
- Priority Health
- Total Healthcare
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan (Great Lakes)
- Zing Health
Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) like Ciena Healthcare provide crucial services for our most vulnerable population: the frail and elderly. Today’s SNFs have significantly evolved over time to provide both long-term comprehensive care and short-term rehabilitation services. However, in comparison to other medical settings, especially hospitals, SNFs are often overlooked for important resources and funding.
As health care evolves, skilled nursing facilities are increasingly providing care previously delivered in hospitals. Nationwide, the 65 and older population will double over the next 20 years. By 2040, it could triple. As our population ages, SNFs are becoming increasingly vital to the care and wellbeing of our seniors.
SNFs need advocates and allies to actively engage with their representatives and speak up about important issues facing our industry. This page is designed to share ways you can help support SNFs and the vital services they provide for our elders.
Contact Your Elected Officials and Voice Your Support for SNFs!
It is crucial the voices of SNF supporters be heard by Congress. Members of Congress value their constituents’ opinions and it is critical they hear from our advocates and allies.
Click here to locate your elected officials and “Speak Up” for SNFs!
American Health Care Association Action Center
The American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) represents the collective interests of more than 14,000 non-profit and proprietary skilled nursing centers, assisted living communities, sub-acute centers, and homes for individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
Click here to support the pressing issues AHCA is pursuing with the federal government.