We're All About You
We're All About Relationships
We're All About People
We're All About Satisfaction
We're All About Trust
For individuals who are in need of long-term care and short-term sub-acute rehabilitative services, Willowbrook Manor offers high quality care in a state-of-the-art facility with modern-living amenities and hospitality. Our residents experience personalized care from highly qualified, professional and compassionate staff with focused attention and innovative best practices.
We're All About Making You Feel At Home.
We believe that from the moment you walk in to the facility, we have a responsibility to offer you the best. Be it services or experts, we endeavor to make you smile with satisfaction.
- Professional care that feels personal
- Pristine home like living environments
- Healthy meals that actually taste great
- Compassionate caregivers
We're All About Offering The Best Career Opportunities!
We’re all about making Ciena the best place to work in the healthcare industry. We offer unrivaled benefits that provide for employees' physical and emotional needs. We always strive to create an environment of respect, compassion, and belonging for everyone. If you are committed to providing the highest level of care and services to our guests and community, your next opportunity is just a click away.
- Health & Wellness
- Worklife Balance
- Career Advancement
- Educational Opportunities
- Employee Perks
- Additional Benefits
It's All About What Our Guests & Employees Think About Us
If you have to come to a rehab facility, I would pick Willowbrook Manor. From what I have experienced here and heard about other places, I think Willowbrook must be one of the best. You can’t be at a place as long as I’ve been without making friends with staff and other residents. The th... Read More
– Phyllis S
All the staff are nice and willing to do anything for you. The therapists are also nice and helped me get stronger. I chose Willowbrook Manor because my mom was here and I knew I would also be treated well here. I liked that staff came to visit me in the hospital. The nurses here have been won... Read More
– Kenneth A
Willowbrook Manor offers a full spectrum of post-hospital services, from a short-term rehabilitation stay to long-term nursing care.
Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Fully-Equipped ADL Suite to Prepare for Discharge Home
- Skilled Nursing Care 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
- Dental, Podiatry and Psychiatry
- X-Ray, Pharmacy and Laboratory
- Ophthalmology and Audiology
- Wound Care Management
- Restorative Nursing-ADL Care
- Recreational Therapy
- Dietary and Nutritional Services
- Dialysis Care Services
- Care management, discharge planning, and social work
- Pain Management
- Medication Administration
- IV Therapy
- Respite Care
- Licensed Administrator
- Director of Nursing
- Director, Admissions and Marketing
- Physician Medical Director (on call 24/7)
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Wound care team
- Dietary Manager
- Registered Dietitian
- Licensed Social Worker
- Therapeutic Recreation Director
- Dental, Vision and Podiatry Services
- We are now offering in house dialysis
- Semi private rooms
- Fine dining
- Nutritionally balanced meals
- Social dining areas
- Internet café and library with cozy fireplace
- Unlimited visiting hours
- Private lounges for family gatherings
- Spacious day room areas
- Beautician/Barber Shop
- Religious/non-denominational services
- Outside activities including entertainers, shopping and movies
- Visiting pets are welcome
- Fish Aquarium
- Beautiful Pavilion style outdoor courtyard
Take a Virtual Tour
The best way to tour our facilities is always in person, but if you would like to take a quick peek online, take our virtual tour below or contact us for more information.
Far Better, Far Faster: How Ciena, Laurel Healthcare Are Harnessing AI
Dr. Drew Packey, the new Corporate Medical Director of Ciena and Laurel Healthcare, has his sights set on using new technology and AI tools to improve patient outcomes and gain more clinical efficiencies.Learn More
Please contact your insurance representative and the Ciena Center if you do not see your insurance plan. The participation in an insurance plan does not guarantee payment for services provided. Please contact your insurance representative and our staff to verify coverage.
- BCBSM/Advantage PPO
- Blue Care Network/Advantage
- Blue Cross Complete (Formerly BlueCaid)
- Coventry Cares Of Michigan (Aetna Better Health)
- HAP/HAP Senior Plus (Including Advantage)
- Harbor Health Plan (Procare)
- HealthPlus Of MI
- Humana-Choice Care
- McLaren Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Total Healthcare
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan (Great Lakes)
- Zing Health
Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) like Ciena Healthcare provide crucial services for our most vulnerable population: the frail and elderly. Today’s SNFs have significantly evolved over time to provide both long-term comprehensive care and short-term rehabilitation services. However, in comparison to other medical settings, especially hospitals, SNFs are often overlooked for important resources and funding.
As health care evolves, skilled nursing facilities are increasingly providing care previously delivered in hospitals. Nationwide, the 65 and older population will double over the next 20 years. By 2040, it could triple. As our population ages, SNFs are becoming increasingly vital to the care and wellbeing of our seniors.
SNFs need advocates and allies to actively engage with their representatives and speak up about important issues facing our industry. This page is designed to share ways you can help support SNFs and the vital services they provide for our elders.
Contact Your Elected Officials and Voice Your Support for SNFs!
It is crucial the voices of SNF supporters be heard by Congress. Members of Congress value their constituents’ opinions and it is critical they hear from our advocates and allies.
Click here to locate your elected officials and “Speak Up” for SNFs!
American Health Care Association Action Center
The American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) represents the collective interests of more than 14,000 non-profit and proprietary skilled nursing centers, assisted living communities, sub-acute centers, and homes for individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
Click here to support the pressing issues AHCA is pursuing with the federal government.